Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hamilton COG Testimony

Here is a brief testimony of the impact of TZM!!

Dear TZM,

My name is Tiffany and I go to Hamilton Church of God and I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you and your praise team for what you have brought to my life as well as my two daughter’s. We were at your revival all week except Monday and we also went out on the streets with your ministry team on Wednesday. I have not been in church much my entire life and I am 43 yrs old and you made me believe in things that I never thought possible your unique technique is amazing and I want to thank you so much for bringing the Lord into my life and giving me a whole new prospective on what my life can be. I hope that you come back to Ohio sometime soon! My family will come and see you again. You have done wonders for me and I will be sad to see you and your praise team leave tonight is the last night that you will be here and it truly makes me sad to see you go but I know that I will never forget your ministry for what you have brought to our lives. My youngest daughter Megan who is 19 yrs old was so touched by you that she wants to change her life, she was partying to some degree and the first night we came to your revival she went up stairs to her room and got a bottle of alcohol that wasn’t opened and poured it out and said she was done with it. Thanks you so much! You could have saved my daughters life and mine. Again bless you and thank you for coming to Ohio and changing me and my families life.

Sincerely,
Tiffany

Help us continue to be apart in assisting in the changing of people lives!

No comments: